My Entries Me You Misc

Sunday, October 19, 2008
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Freedom...freedom!! *sings*

I am so sorry for not blogging earlier guys. :wah I still feel uncomfortable with this tooth predicament and I am now feeling this weird twitches. There was even once when I felt this TICKLISH feeling and of course the itchy feeling of the lower teeth area. I hope that this would be gone by TOMORROW because I'm going to visit my high school tomorrow! I super can't wait!!! hehee :hehe

Sighs.. I'm tired of bread... that's all I've been eating since Thursday. Hopefully I lost some pounds already..:hehe

My mom just told me a piece of good news yesterday! There's a possibility that we might go to Dubai and stay over at my mom's friend's house! Whoot!! I've been wanting to SEE *take note, see, i can't afford to spend a night in these hotels!* the uber mega famous hotels of Dubai like the Burj-Al-Arab hotel! :yay

"Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire.

This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer. With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite check in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers who provide around-the-clock attention, you can be assured of a highly personalised service throughout your stay."

from the site

@_@ butlers?? haha! And despite being a small country, Dubai is very technological advanced so being a gadget freak, I won't be able to help but drool all over the place! This dream has yet to become a reality this December. I HOPE that it will be a reality *prays*

To all my American friends out there, i know that the presidential election is near and all of you have problem either Obama or McCain in mind (personally, I think Obama would win!!) but here's just something to tickle your funny bone. I was browsing over Cinematical's posts and found an array of obama-mccain "movie posters"! Super laughtrip lang!! I have nothing against the candidates but it sure is a fun parody :p. Especially Step Brothers, Dumb and Dumber, etc! :haha

Onto a more serious note, this presidential election, or ANY for that matter, is a life-changing event. That is why it is so IMPORTANT to ponder over the abilities of the candidates and VOTE for your country's leader. It's just saddening to think that some people actually throw away their FREEDOM to vote. I mean people, you have a democratic country which PEOPLE have fought for the PEOPLE's good welfare and you're just throwing away centuries' sacrifices? As a citizen, one must take it a duty to take care of their homeland, their country. I don't know... I'm just saying that people should think it over carefully and not shotgun their votes. May the Lord help us.

If you haven't read my previous post *the one right before this* and watched the trailer for Persepolis, PLEASE DO! I'm encouraging you all to watch this little animation especially in times like this to further understand the freedom that we have.

I've been meaning to write about the situation with my brother but I think I'll save it for another day. It'll be another long post and i don't want to be dragging anymore. Well tc now!! :hehe

Updates when I update! :cool

*Get PAID to blog!*
Smorty
Sponsored Reviews
BuyBlogReviews
MyLot

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 10:05 AM