My Entries Me You Misc

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Image hosted by Photobucket.com The Loser Standing Small...

"I dont wanna talk
About the things weve gone through
Though its hurting me
Now its history
Ive played all my cards
And thats what youve done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
Thats her destiny"

- "The Winner Takes It All" from ABBA

I am so LSS (last song syndrome) with this song, not because of the latest Mamma Mia movie (that was shown ages ago anyway :p) but also because I CAN ACTUALLY RELATE TO IT for two reasons.

1. Winner : My Super Sure Self
Loser : Me too

After the final exams, I was already sure that I won't make it to Dean's list with a SUCKY MATH GRADE. Then the results of our overall final grades came out and our QPI. The QPI for dean's lister and all is at 3.35 and guess what my grades were?



How joyful noh?? NOT!!! I was this close... this freaking close... .02 close to becoming a DL and I didn't make it. Even though I already expected my grades to be like this, I never expected the feeling of confirmation. The feeling that your nightmares have been confirmed and strangled your dreams. I'm the loser. And frankly I don't know who the winner is. I really have to do well in Math and English now. I just feel so bad in English because I'm giving out what I think is my
best but frankly my professor doesn't think so. But how come, my literature grade is BETTER?? WHY?? I mean my essays. Is it really a test of personality for the prof? Or is it my incapacity still as a student? I should be happy with these grades but I'm not. I'M PISSED. :grr :dead

NEXT SEMESTER! YOU'RE GONNA BE OWNED MATH! I WILL TAKE YA DOWN!

2. Winner : mum and dad
Loser : no one in particular, me again I think

ABBA, as in THE ABBA, is coming to Manila!! :yay My parents are ABBA uber fans so they're definitely going and Mom promptly dragged me along with them. Haha! I like ABBA too but the thing is... I'm sure i'll be surrounded by folks older than my years so I'll really feel left out... Rihanna and Chris Brown are coming over too but I know I won't be able to go coz I have no one to go with and my brother isn't here. Urgh. Sighs... This is cool still though, I get to watch a concert. :yay!!

Did I tell ya that I lost my camera a month ago? My English groupmates and I were doing a video for Lit and used my camera. But alas after trekking and taking the LRT, the freaking camera is just gone... poof! Out of the bag. I thought someone was playing a trick or something but it's already over a month and it's still gone. I have no more spare cameras left because my brother brought the newest camera to Portugal. Thing is he's not even uploading pics... Shucks... this is bad... :(( Anybody got a spare camera? Or wanna sell their old one? heehee :hehe

I'm also in another predicament. My friend's debut is themed "Mad-hatter style" so we have to wear the craziest hats around! But I have absolutely zero clue on fashion. I don't know what to wear nor what hat to wear! Crap. hehe any suggestions anyone??

Urgh, I wanted to blog about something else. But these issues got the best of me. :((

Good thing I met up with my barkada a while ago!! (YES! COMPLETE AGAIN FINALLY!) We had to discuss our yearbook plans with the publisher along with other mishaps from school (ANG GULO NILLAA! especially about publishers!). We were able to clear out a couple of things but one more meeting is needed to finalize everything. Just hope everything goes as planned so they can begin printing already. Then my best friends and Jan met up with Franz and my other BFF, Chu-chu!! haha. Miss her so much! It's hard to think though... us 4 are enjoying our lives crazily during our sembreak while my other best friend is out there working on grueling homeworks. Urgh. If ya need anything Chu, am just here!! Gosh, met up with a lot of High school friends and I can't believe how I miss them so! Haha I hope our first Batch reunion pushes through this November 8! it mustt! :hehe


L-R Chu, Daynel, Joan, Me and Chair!
Top (L-R) : Jan, Franz
OMG... i bloated because of that darn tooth! Wahh :wah

My mother and I did our first in months SHOPPING SPREE! Whoa, ang daming binili especially gifts for *cough cough* and SHOES! hehe pics will be posted.... kung may cam na :( :wah

Well i guess this is it! :hehe

Updates when I update! :cool

EDIT**
Jha gave me an award!! Aww thanks so muchh!!! It's my 2nd award so far... Can't believe this moldy old blog gets any... hehe thanks so much!!



and now for the rules!

Rules:

* Put the logo on your blog.
* Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
* Link 10 other bloggers whom you wanted to share this award to.
* Give a reason why you consider that person’s blog cool.

I'm going to break the rules for a bit coz I'm tagging everyone who hasn't received this yet because I believe that every blogger is cool in their own right! I mean we're all cool, we're unique, we're fun!! SO GO PEEPZ! hehe :p =) :yay

EDIT**

*Get PAID to blog!*
Smorty
Sponsored Reviews
BuyBlogReviews
MyLot

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 10:11 PM