My Entries Me You Misc

Sunday, June 03, 2007
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Something about long weeks and nearing the END..

PLUGS: Ate Kitty, Meredith, XYRYX

*UPDATE*
Eirene just tagged me!! Hahaa welcome back Eirene ah! Grabe inggit ako sa iyo!! hehe Belated Happy Birthday rin!! *hugz*! =)

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

mine starts here:
1. I love to eat mooncake with ice cream! I think I decided one day that my mooncake was a bit dry, so I grabbed the nearest thing on the table and it was our ice cream. I ate it heartily and it tastes GREAT!!

2. One of my idiosyncrasies is my addiction to calculator typing. If I get ahold of any calculator nearby, i'll immediately press its tiny keys.... *CLICK CLICK CLICK* People actually stared at me when I did this, people meaning classmates.

3. I am afraid of walking down....................stairs..... I'm so paranoid that I think I'll fall everytime I go down. I think it's because I feel down the stairs and yep, IT WAS FRIGGING PAINFUL!

4. I pushed a teacher? hahahaa!! accidentally of course! But no one can beat what Timms did, IDOL!!

5. Instead of using explicit words, I create or use milder phrases like crap, OH SHOOT, darn, ribbit, doggone it, what the??, and others... that I forgot..

6. When I was youngER, people thought that I actually came from America. Oh come on people, I've only been there once!

Now, I tag....Ate Kitty, Earvin, Irish, Ate Jais, Danwei, Meredith, Shari, and YOU!! hahaha =)

*END UPDATE*

Ugh, I thought Blogger had all the auto-saving drafts done for me so when I just closed my window... POOF goes my post! GREAT GREAT GREAT! haha That's why my title is like this, I kinda forgot the exact words but it was something like that. hahaha.

So am gonna make this post shorter than before because rewriting your earlier post is quite draining! haha. Well maybe i'll just list down the topics that I wrote a while ago:

1. I woke up to the screams of Paris' newborn puppies! Yep! Our little princess here gave birth via C-section to 4 healthy puppies! wee! They are soo adorable! Only their constant whining at night gets on my nerves......... Will post pics when they're a few weeks old nalang!

2. The past week has been long, filled with college reviews and practice for scouting graduation (which was yesterdaY! yey am officially a JL!) Am so paranoid about taking entrance exams because of one very TRAUMATIC event (involving an entrance exam). I just had a simulation exam last Friday and I got 142/200!! Which is just 71%! GRRR!! I think the Filipino part was the one that pulled me down. If it weren't for it, I would have been 84%! DARN YOU FILIPINO! Sorry, but filipino and me just don't click with each other.

3. I also attended the Judenites fieldtrip on Friday!! =) We went to ABS-CBN to see how everything works (and to catch a glimpse of the stars... too bad we didn't see a lot) We saw Kim Atienza the weatherman with his friendly bearded dragon! Seeing his pet made me remember my old pets, Rock and Spike, they were such a cute bearded dragon pair! Huhu... I haven't seen them in 7-8 years now... sniff.... I was very thankful when he let me pet them! Cute scaly friend! hehe

4. I just bought my new school shoes! They're a different style and hopefully more durable than the last pair. Those shoes were a reminder that my vacation (wait, did I even have a vacation????) is ALMOST OVER!

The new school year beckons a LOT OF CHANGES and I can only pray that these changes are for the better (I do love our newly painted and reconstructed classrooms! May whiteboard na rin kami! haha ala Ateneo ata) but I am just so scared. I'm scared of all the responsibilities, the challenges, the exams, the pressure and the expectations. My blog tells me not to worry though, coz I'll always be able to spill my guts to it. Let's all have a wonderful school year everyone! =)

Updates when I update! =) :cool

My Lot - Pay to Post discussions!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 8:46 PM