My Entries Me You Misc

Saturday, February 28, 2009
Image hosted by Photobucket.com IT'S OFFICIAL!!

It's Official......





I'M ON






HIATUS





Here's why I haven't been blogging for the past 4 weeks now, see it's gonna be March in 2 days and I really haven't posted anything. My blogging muse has temporarily evacuated my mind and has probably gone off to a vacation somewhere. I don't have the inspiration to blog now nor write decently in my papers. I just have no bloody idea why. :(

I'm really really sorry to my blogging mates and sisters that I haven't visited you guys for a while. Hopefully by the time the semester ends, I'll have gone back to my senses and continue blogging and put up a new layout. I do have a new layout, it just hasn't been experimented on yet.

I'm really sorry my fellow sisters :( Thanks still to those who still visit and think of me once in a while :p Somehow I'll make it all up to you guys. Things have really been going awry and I'm having a quarter life crisis here. :((

You can still check me out at tumblr, multiply, facebook(my friendster is officially dead), ym (ask for it and i'll PM ya :hehe) and of course Plurk. ADD ME GUYS!! But first introduce yourselves kay?

Peace out! :cool



Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 4:28 PM