My Entries Me You Misc

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Back to that again :(

Darn you Apple!! :crapyou :grr

Not just any apple, but THE APPLE. I don't know why they need to make Ipod touch users pay for a freaking software upgrade while iPhone 3G users have it so easy.... FREE. Why oh why?? :wah

I've jailbroken (hacked) my ipod touch you see in the 1.1.4 firmware to get all these cool applications for free. It took me days to do it and now that it's going loco (yah the itouch hasn't been used for a while and when  I opened it, it went into recovery mode, so i need to restore it again.. start from scratch). I must jailbreak it once again using the upgraded firmware. But I'll find a FREE ONE! I HAVE TO!!

This is just a rant post... nothing important here... just wanted to ask if you guys could give suggestions on music since I'm planning to expand my music library. I go for anything EXCEPT HEAVY METAL. No senseless screaming at all! hehe. I love classicals though =) Hehe

Read my last post, it made more sense. Just wanted to rant... hehe :hehe

*Get PAID to blog!*
Smorty
Sponsored Reviews
BuyBlogReviews
MyLot

Labels: , , , , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 1:20 PM