My Entries Me You Misc

Saturday, January 05, 2008
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Certainly a HAPPY NEW YEAR~! gO 2k8!

[EDIT]
I received some AWESOME GIFTS nung Christmas~! Ang cute cute nila! Hehe =) THANKS SOO MUCH FOR YOUR GREETINGS PEEPZ! =) *hugz*


From Sarabeth


From my Secret Santa! I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH!!
Oh Secret Santa also sent me a friendster layout (grabe ang bait ninyo po! I do wish you'd tell me who you are so I can send my gratitude... hehe) and I don't know how to add it... Can someone pls teach me how? THANKS! =)


From Sis Nickle! =)


From Ate Scarty!!

Thanks soo much guys!! =)
[/EDIT]

A BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

This new year is certainly a new promise coz it opened with a bang! Here are the reasons why (because of newfound boredom, I'd just let these pictures paint my thousand words of gratitude and bliss and happiness and triumph!!!! I think I'm GONNA LOVE 2008!!


I NEARLY FAINTED when i saw this! Now I have 2 colleges to go to!


YESH SENIORS CHAMPS in CHEERING, PEP SQUAD, MUSE (miss Irene Pang)
plus sa 2 major sports rin! hehe


GO SENIORS! (cute namin nh? lolz!)


The Awesome Cheerers


The Amazing Pep-pers!! lolz


4C YEAH MAN! love ya guys! =)


I actually....JOINED A SPORT! whoa! Presenting the Vigilant SOFTBALL TEAM!

I think I'm gonna be able to ride on an airplane this summer... I SO HOPE!!! woohoo!!

Well Updates when I update again! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 8:55 AM