My Entries Me You Misc

Friday, January 25, 2008
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Be a Happy and PAID Blogger!

One of my current goals in life is to make money. Now that I'm 17 going on 18, I have this sudden urge to make money so I tried to find ways. I tried selling online... which didn't work out so well because I didn't know how to handle shipping fees. I also tried to "make" something, if you know what I mean and sell it but it just took too much of my time. Being a busy student whose time is occupied with tons of extracurricular activities and is dedicated to constant studying because of my wish to become top five of the batch in my graduating year, naturally I want to earn money and I have found the answer in Smorty - the most reliable web paid blogging service in the internet! Get paid to blog and you will be able to earn as much as $100 a week! I think it's great that I'll be able to use my blogging and posting skills to my advantage and make money while having fun. It also keeps me up to the date with the latest opportunities and products that I thought I'd never find out there. If you also have a business somewhere, you can advertise right here in smorty with ease and comfort! So do you have a blog guys? Go try Smorty! =) I'm certainly enjoying this fun job of mine. =)


Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 9:07 PM