My Entries Me You Misc

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Shortest entry ever..

Ugh, I don't feel so well... I've got a big headache and I've got the HUGE sniffles and tomorrow's the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! WHAT THE HECK???

So sorry if I can't plug and visit anyone right now... I went to Quezon province yesterday to see my uncle and maybe that's where I got the allergies or i caught something else. I even wanted to post the pics of my uncle's pigs but sorry, my head hurts too much..

I also had my hair rebonded this morning and was able to finish up to Harry Potter 3. 3 more books to go! Hehe. Well I hope all goes well tomorrow! HEADACHE BEGONE!!

I think that this is my shortest nonsense post ever.

Updates when I update!! :cool

Labels: , , ,


Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 8:30 PM