My Entries Me You Misc

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blues..

I'm still NOT ready for school!!!
Who is??

Thanks for those who have commented about my dad and the lay (everything credits to Ate Kitty)! =) My father will be coming home tomorrow! Wee, can't wait!! heehe

Sorry if I wasn't able to blog yesterday, I had my hair rebonded (or retouched etc) for 6 DARN hours!! My behind was really sore.... Oww... I'll update my flicker later so watch out for the "new" me. heehe. Right after going to the parlor, I rushed and crammed all my assignments (well partly since I have finished the others.. hehee) all in 6 hours. I was trying to study at the parlor but I just couldn't concentrate.

[EDIT] Took it out! heehe [/EDIT]

Hehee sorry about that outburst. I just needed to let it out. =)

Oh yeah, after a few changes and adjustments, my gown's back and ready!! I really need to slim down. And if anybody's asking why, I have to go to the JS prom even though I'm just a sophie coz I'm a batch officer and it is compulsary to attend as spectators observing the goings on in the prom in preparation for our prom. I'll post a pic of my gown in flicker.

A little advertising here, go visit my wonderful friend's LJ and go adopt some buffy or hp text (not your ordinary fan?) icons! I swear that she is a great blend artist and they're just gorgeous! Please go visit her now!!

Sighs, have to go now!! =)

Updates when I update! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket


|
stolen @ 8:03 PM